Air and Ground Source Heat Pumps for Builders and Architects
Installers, plumbers and builders
If you are an installer, plumber or builder who has customers looking for an air source heat pump – and the £7,500 Boiler Upgrade payment that goes with it – but are not MCS registered then we can help.
Biosun Energy, as an MCS company, can provide a package that includes all the paperwork and certification needed for an installation that is compliant with industry standards and regulations.
As approved installers of quality heat pumps – Vaillant, Nibe and Stiebel-Eltron - our team can provide a high-quality support and installation service.
We are an MCS registered company
As an MCS registered company for heat pumps our engineers can offer:
- Full site survey and bespoke design of the system including heat loss calculations
- Other required MCS paperwork such as performance estimate, noise calculation, schematics etc.
- Supply of the air source heat pump, hot water cylinder, buffer tank and controls
- Commissioning of all equipment
- Customer application for the £5,000 Boiler Upgrade Scheme, if eligible
- Insurance-backed guarantees and warranties
- MCS certificate
- Heat pump installations, if required
How does our package for heat pumps work?
Our MCS package enables you to offer customers renewable heating systems without the hassle of becoming MCS registered and dealing with the paperwork involved!
Our process for air source heat pumps includes:
- Free, no obligation discussion – Chat with our technical team about your project and receive free energy advice and solutions for your build.
- Site survey and design – This includes a technical site survey, design and quotation. This is fully MIS3005 compliant.
- Efficient delivery – Once you're happy with your quote, we'll get all the parts of your heating system delivered straight to your site.
- Installation – Either you can install the heat pump on site or our experienced engineers can.
- Commissioning – Following installation, we will commission the system and provide user manuals and MCS certification.
- Application for the Boiler Upgrade Scheme – We'll submit the customer’s application for the BUS, if eligible.
- Service – We'll regularly service your customer’s heat pump to ensure it's working optimally.
We can help incorporate a renewable energy system into your designs and your client’s plans so they can minimise carbon emissions, reduce utility bills, meet building regulations and qualify for The Boiler Upgrade Scheme (BUS).
Our expert engineers will discuss your client’s requirements and support you with site visits to gather all the necessary data for technical installation drawings and quotes.
We can help you with the supply, installation, commissioning, and servicing of renewable energy systems for your clients. Our experienced team can assist with the size and location of equipment, groundwork, plant room design and installation drawings.
We’d be happy to come and discuss renewable heating systems with your team and answer any questions you may have about the switch from standard fossil fuel boilers.
Let's talk about your project
If you have a project in mind or are thinking of installing renewable energy, please contact us for an initial informal chat.